UP Police is looking for right kind of candidates to fill in vacancies in its Computer related work positions, which are vacant presently and for that reason Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has notified its process of recruitment of 2849 personnel in the categories of Computer Programmers and Operators. UPPRPB expects the eligible candidates to post their applications online during the period 13-05-2013 through 12-06-2013, while the age and educational qualifications, besides the process of application are given below for quick reference:
Total Vacancy: 2849
Computer Operator Grade A: 2842 Posts
Programmer Grade 2: 07 Posts
- Online Application Starting Date: 13/05/2013
- Online Application Closing Date: 12/06/2013
- Make Payment for Application Form Closing Date: 14/06/2013
- Online Application Submission Last Date: 17/06/2013
Age criteria: 18 -28 years for Computer operator Grade A positions
21-30 years for Grade 2 positions.
These age limits are assessed as on 1 -7-2013 and age relaxations will be done as per rules applicable to these categories.
Education: The candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination with Physics, Maths and DOEACC will be eligible for Grade A positions, while those with a Degree including DOEACC in the subjects and PG in Computer Science, alternatively, PGDCA will be eligible for Grade -2 position.
Fee for application: Application fee of Rs 200 has to be remitted and the systems generated challan from SBI or PNB to be submitted.
Process of Selection: The applicant will have to go through a written test and interview for selection.
Mode of applying: Online registration of application through the website http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.induring 13-05-2013 to 12-06-2013 will be the method of applying and the candidates need not submit any documents like mark lists etc, either online or through post.
Following Are the Steps to Register the Online Applications:
- First step is to get the candidate’s photo and signature scanned, which may be required later to upload when one uploads the details after challan remittance.
- Next is to Logon to the URL http://uppbpb.gov.in and http://prpb.up.nic.in any day between 13-05-2013 and 12-06-2013.
- Then clicking ‘Candidate Registration’ tab to take a printout of Registration Slip and also EChallan
- Make remittance of the fee in SBI/PNB with the challan print out.
- Login again on http://uppbpb.gov.in and http://prpb.up.nic.in after getting the challan from the bank
- To feed the Transaction ID, Journal No. and the details required in the site before 2.00 pm
- To upload the Photo and Signature scans.
- To view the application form by clicking in the particular tab and checking the application.
- Finally clicking the Submit button.
- To take out a print out of the application submitted for the candidate’s keeping.